Estate Tax Liquidity
If you have a current net worth of at least $5,000,000 growing faster than inflation, and want to minimize the estate tax your family will need to pay when you pass on, watch this short video to learn how you can protect the value of your estate from the IRS.
In this video you will learn:
- how to pay estate taxes with pennies on the dollar
- why estate taxes are the biggest threat to your business succession
- how to convert taxable assets into tax-exempt dollars
- why your heirs must pay the estate tax within 90 days of your death
- how much of your estate will be taxed and at what percentage
For more information on estate planning, visit our Estate Planning page to see our list of services.
Asset ProtectionIn this issue: Massive hack hits U.S. government agencies and Fortune 500 companies Cybersecurity...
Wrapping up 2020 It’s a new year! How did you do with your year-end tax planning? Let’s review some questions and...
Tax PlanningEvery month we provide you with a fairly detailed review of several Important Tax Topics. Scan through the...