Simple 401(k): Low Cost / Low Risk
If you are responsible for the administration of your company’s 401k plan, watch this video to learn how important it is to avoid fiduciary liability and protect employee accounts, AND discover a well kept secret provision of the tax code known as a Simple 401k.
Click Image or Link Below To Watch the 3 Minute Video
In this video, you will learn:
- that employers with a 401k plan have a “fiduciary” liability
- what a “fiduciary” liability is and what it means to the employer
- the cost to employees that violate an employer’s “fiduciary” liability
- how the DOL and IRS has created a plan to preclude this liability
- what employers can do to convert their 401k plan without compliance issues
Asset ProtectionIn this issue: Massive hack hits U.S. government agencies and Fortune 500 companies Cybersecurity...
Wrapping up 2020 It’s a new year! How did you do with your year-end tax planning? Let’s review some questions and...
Tax PlanningEvery month we provide you with a fairly detailed review of several Important Tax Topics. Scan through the...